Sunday, January 01, 2006

"What a Year for a New Year"

From the Go Global Handbook:

Some common feelings/experiences associated with re-adjusting to life at
home includes:
  • Depression, uncertainty, confusion
  • Changing goals and priorities
  • Reverse homesickness
  • Desire to be alone

How well they know us.

I've been home for nearly two days now, and I'm not so sure how I'm feeling, or how to feel for that matter. It's nice to see people--no, it's wonderful to see people--but I'm grumpy.

Now, I think that since I skipped such huge chunks of blogging my travels (since I was too busy enjoying every moment of them), I'm going to relive them a bit on here. A tale a day, perhaps, and some pictures. Maybe it will be therapeutic. Or maybe it will be absolutely tortuous and drive me slowly mad! Only time will tell. Mwuahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home